[Be my Valentine做我的情人]/Jayko

結果新歌又是情歌... 喵啦~(逃)

 

Too close too close too close
太靠近,太靠近,太靠近

To see through your eyes
於是看不清你的眼睛

Too shine too shine your brightness
太耀眼,太耀眼,你的光芒

Cause me blind
讓我再也看不見

No one no one no one

沒有人,沒有人,沒有人,

Could ever define
可以去定義

So can you be my Valentine?
所以你可以當我的情人嗎?

 

Maybe
也許

Nothing will lasts forever
沒什麼是永恆存在的

Nothing will shines forever
沒什麼能永遠閃耀著

And I know
而我明白了

If there is something
如果有什麼事物

Worth to drain my life to get her (together)
能夠拿我的生命去交換

 

Nothing will lasts forever
沒什麼是永恆存在的

Nothing will hurts forever
沒什麼能永遠傷害你

So can you be my Valentine tonight?
所以你今晚願意當我的情人嗎?

 

When the lights out and nothing's going right
當落幕燈暗了,當整個世界背向我

(Be my sorrows and be mine, be my happiness and be mine
做我的痛苦,做我的人,做我的幸福,做我的人)

I only need you to by my side...
我也只需要你還在我身邊...

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    潔小摳 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()